- We offer a 14-day return privilege for full refund (less shipping) on all certified classic U.S. coins dated pre-1933 except for: Specials, Common Date U.S. Gold Coins, and Common Date U.S. Silver Dollars (see below). Note: this return privilege is automatically waived for any order paid 14 days or longer after the original order date.
- Specials, Common Date U.S. Gold Coins, Common Date U.S. Silver Dollars, and uncertified (raw) U.S. gold coins and World gold coins come with a 14-day replacement privilege only. Because prices for these coins fluctuate directly with the gold and silver markets, we cannot offer refunds. However, if you are unhappy with any coins we will gladly replace them.
- Uncertified modern bullion coins and bars are sold as they come from the mint and carry no return or replacement privileges.
Questions? Call 1-800-613-9323
Your satisfaction is our goal
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase
- Please call to notify us of your intent to return any coins.
- Mail them back to us in the same condition in which you received them, via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail. Do not use Fedex, UPS, or other third party carriers that do not deliver to a PO Box. Please see how to ship for detailed instructions on shipping your coins to AGE.
- Insure the coins for their full value (for your protection).
- Your return package must be postmarked no later than 14 days after you receive the coins.
- If you have any questions, please call and we'll assist you.